The activity will challenge the team’s level of communication and teamwork.
Size of Group
For better participation, groups should be limited to 8 to 10 members only.
- lengths of half pipe
- containers or boxes
- Each member should be given one half pipe each.
- Each team should transport all the balls from the container in the starting line to the container in the finish line using the half pipe.
- If a ball drops on the floor, the team should go back to the starting line.
- The facilitator can also put in obstacles or implement a certain route to make the activity more challenging. The longer the obstacle course is, the better.
- The team with the most number of balls transported in a given period of time gets a prize.
Guide Questions for Processing
- Did you succeed? Why or why not?
- What do you consider as the obstacles in your organization?
- How do you make decisions? How do you solve problems?
- As an individual, how do you deal with pressure? As an organization?
- How did the activity impact the way you feel about your organization?
No related posts.