The activity emphasizes the importance of communication, teamwork, synergy and goal achievement.
Size of Group
Groups should have a maximum of 10 members.
- 40-50 feet duct tape
- Place two boundary lines around 10 feet apart from each other.
- Between the boundary lines, form three squares in a zigzag form. The squares should be less than 1 feet apart from each other and one square should be less than 1 feet apart from the boundary lines.
- The group should assemble themselves behind one of the boundary lines.
- Have the group fall in one vertical line. Connect the ankles of each member by placing a duct tape. Be sure that you do not tape skin because it is painful.
- The groups should travel as a unit from Point A to Point B with their ankles taped passing by the zigzag squares.
Guide Questions for Processing
- Point A serves as your organization’s current situation. What areas in your current situation are you willing to leave behind?
- Just like the squares that you need to pass through before reaching Point B, what obstacles do you need to go through to reach your desired destination?
- What is your organization’s Point B? Where do you want the team to go?
No related posts.